Getting serious withdrawal symptoms

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
The Challenger isn't taxed right now, but I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms after running about in a mix of 4cyl diesels and a hybrid!
Do I tax it now and lose 2/3 of January or wait?
:burnout:

Yes tax it. The TA became road legal on 20th April 2003. I wasn't gonna wait to the end of the month to drive it. Road tax now is like £220, so under £20 a month, I would blow that in fuel in no time, so tax is a minor thing compared to the reward of driving it. However your tax may be a lot more.

wait , be worth the wait .

Judging by what the weather has in store - lots of icy temperatures which means lots of salt!

I say wait until 1st Feb ;)

Judging by what the weather has in store - lots of icy temperatures which means lots of salt!

I say wait until 1st Feb ;)

Good point, I didn't throw weather into the calculation. No point taxing it if its not going to be nice weather to drive it.
Wait till Feb, its only 10 days.

Is it spring yet lol

Cold this morning but nice and sunny now,

Yes turned out quite nice today in the end, not as much sun as yesterday, but pretty good.

We had lots of sun today - but it's so damn cold. In some places the frost didn't go. I hate this cold.

Is it spring yet!

Hoping it's not so frosty tomorrow as really must start the Fiero up as havent done so for ages.

Made 6.2Kwh today, made 11.7kwh yesterday on the solar panels. Hopefully its cloudy tonight and sunny tomorrow, then it will be warmer and sunny. :)

I generated over 200Wh of energy through regenerative braking on the hybrid on the way home yesterday.
Oh my God!!! What's happening to me?
Someone either shoot me :2guns: or get me behind the wheel of a muscle car quick :burnout:

Lmao - that was so funny!!!!

Not hurd that Fiero up to cold outside for you lol, bloody cold here in the valley.

Back