Garage Section to the Forum

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
as some of you observant members may have noticed there is a Garage button on the menu.

This is a new feature installed into the forum, you can pop your car in there and add your car, write a bit about it, add photos, and even add drag racing time slips. How superb is that.

Feel free to have a play.;)

Ahem!! I can't access it cos i don't have permission apparently. Considering i am the 2nd most poster can i please be let into the Garage!!!!

ah, that's because you are special.

Let me look into that one....

Sorted, it was to do with user permissions, Admins, moderators and regular users were configured, but due to me creating a special group called 'Core members' the access permissions were not set by default. I have set this up now, so you should be good to go.

We have two cars in the Garage section now. If you find you cant add enougth pictures of your car in that section let me know and I can increase quotas. I've got some drag racing time slips in the car which i will put on there at some point, although the times were from Thorney Island where grip was a problem, and my car was standard, think my best time was low 14's.

Its so warm today. Its almost the weekend, got another prom night to do tonight in Calmore this time. 45mins to go, I'll go straight from work. The office here has a hot server in it, which is making the whole room hot, there is no breeze coming in from all 4 of the open windows. It feels so hot that the thought of flushing my head down the loo sounds tempting.

I feel your pain. I'm sat in a room with a heated laminating machine (5' wide, not a little desk one ;) ) a server, a PC and a Mac. There's a 6' long window facing into the sun which i can't close the blinds on as the exhaust for the digital printer exits through the window. I have a tiny desk fan behind me doing nothing and the only 2 windows in the office that open are about 8" high.

It's a bit warm :sweatdrop:

My Office

sweet nice one

We are getting a good selecton of cars in the Garage section. Keep em coming. :punk:

i just had to put my ped in there :p hope its ok with y'all

Of course Jack, Pedro is a vehicle isn't he? so you put him there babe. I am gonna go take a look now

The garage section has been updated. It now allowes a few cars to be shown on the main page of the forum.
I dont want the forum to get too clutterd and useless, as we are a car club, I thought this was a nice touch. Also more people may realise there is a garage section and then they may wish to add their cars too. We also have the chat window at the top which has been there for a while now. I think this is working well with people too.

If we think its too cluttered with the cars along the top, I can remove them.

Back