Ford night and BBQ at the greyhound pub 21/8/13 from 7.00

C

cossie333

we are having the meet at the above venue its on tinsley green crawley west sussex rh10 - 3ns from 7.00 the venue is putting on a bbq for us so not much waiting for food i will also use the grass behind so lots more space it was such a great first meet with over 70 car and nice to see so many new cars here so lets have a great turn out again ALL Fords welcome.
If you haven?t liked it already, here?s the Facebook page.
Some pictures of the last meet, these pictures are only of a few, you can see in the background how busy it was.
So who?s coming?

we are having the meet at the above venue its on tinsley green crawley west sussex rh10 - 3ns from 7.00 the venue is putting on a bbq for us so not much waiting for food i will also use the grass behind so lots more space it was such a great first meet with over 70 car and nice to see so many new cars here so lets have a great turn out again ALL Fords welcome.
If you haven’t liked it already, here’s the Facebook page.
Some pictures of the last meet, these pictures are only of a few, you can see in the background how busy it was.
So who’s coming?
What about American cars that are not fords? We have many classic and american cars which do not fit your 'All fords' category, we do have a few Ford Mustangs which will fit in though.

Ha ha ha all you pontiac chevy etc aint invited, looks like me and my colin are going though lol, you can come with me Sarah and Summer xx

I could take the Fiesta :p lol, comes to something when the Pontiac cant get in but the old dog can.

really guys i wouldnt worry, if you have a mustang or old ford and a chevy then bring a ford but if not just turn up in whatever you got :)
So how many of you are planning on coming down? need to know for the BBQ and like the Facebook page if you havent already :)

Still have my shirts?

Wish I could come, but taken up on that day. Sorry dude! Hope it turns out well!!!! :)

theres always next time :), so who is coming guys and girls|?

Big difficult for me to go mid-week, as have many evenings lined up with work :(

I really want to come along, but seeing as Dan is my ride..... :(

There's always the vineyard on saturday

okay so saleen and miniman mark are you two coming? will be worth it as you can see what its like which is pretty darn good and then report back and gather more together for next month ;-)

just to encourage soem of you, we have 3 or 4 mustangs/ford galaxies coming down

Back