Ford mustang though the ages.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The new Ford Mustang is coming to Europe for the first time since its original launch in 1964. Here's what you've been missing; Ford's morphing video crams 50 years of legendary - and some not so well known - Mustang designs into 100 seconds

The New Ford Mustang will be revealed for the first time globally on 5th December 2013.

The video below is titled "Evolution of an Icon," and it features a pretty swank visual style that shows the general shape of almost every Mustang ever made. The best part is seeing how much they revised the car every single year in the '60s and '70s, a feat too expensive to accomplish in this day and age.

Rumor has it that Ford will actually show the vehicle for the first time on Good Morning America. I reached out to Alan Hall, Ford's Mustang Global Communications Manager, for confirmation. Unfortunately, I was met with "no comment."

[video=youtube;0BaPvs61yo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BaPvs61yo0[/video]

Well this is it the 2015 Ford Mustang (dont know where 2014 went, USA odd numbering I guess)
svt-performance-660.jpg

Not a fan of it front starting to look like a bmw

Cool video.....I'm glad the Mustangs improved after the 80's and 90's......not nice looking :(

All cars nowadays Mason seem to look the same! Shame really!

Lol, nothing wrong with Colin, he has his own place in the mustang history.
See you guys at bowling later.

Back