FIA European Finals at Santa Pod 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
Thursday 5th to Sunday 8th September 2013.

Santa Pod Raceway is the home of adrenaline-fuelled European Drag Racing and the European Finals is the last round of the prestigious, televised FIA Championships. This is the most exciting event of the year as the fastest drag cars and bikes from across the continent battle it out to be the best. Close to 300 teams in 16 race classes make this event unrivalled for both the quality and quantity of racing with 300mph Top Fuel Dragsters, 5 second Pro Mod doorslammers and Supertwin Drag Bikes amongst those out on track.

Alongside the international racers is a supporting line-up of cars and bikes competing in British championships classes.

If the racing wasn?t impressive enough, on the track in-between racing will be the awesome Fireforce Jet Funny Car and off track there will be Monster Truck battles and breathtaking stunts.

There is something for everyone to enjoy at Santa Pod making it a firm family favourite with kids entertainment, trade stalls, fun fair rides, full catering & bar facilities throughout the weekend and evening entertainment in the Fuelers Bar.

Despite the incredibly packed itinerary, the European Finals is still the best value ticket in motorsport with the kids getting in for free, it could be the best family weekend that you?ve ever enjoyed! Corporate packages are similarly good value, with fully catered VIP packages starting from just ?89 + VAT per head.

Car Classes:
- FIA Top Fuel Dragster
- European Funny Car Series
- FIA Top Methanol Dragsters
- FIA Top Methanol Funny Car
- FIA Pro Stock Car
- FIA/MSA Pro Modified
- Super Comp
- Super Gas
- Super Street
- Super Pro ET
- Pro ET
- Topspeed Automotive Street Eliminator

Bike Classes:
- UEM Supertwin Bike
- UEM Top Fuel Bike
- UEM Pro Stock Bike
- Super Street Bike

Monster Trucks, Jet Cars & More

Tickets:
- 4 Days - ?80
- Fri/Sat/Sun - ?75
- Sat/Sun - ?65
- Kids under 16 free.

To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at Drag Racing at Santa Pod Raceway UK - Motorsport Venue

Counting down to this already! I've been bitten by the 1/4 mile bug once again!! At least I only have to pay for one day less for this weekend as Friday at the Main Event was rained off and I can use my ticket again.....every cloud ;)

i'd love to go but bank account says otherwise . so i'll follow wev cam

You get all the commentary too, which we won't be able to hear haha. Oh, you also get all the timings too.

awesome just got it to load

hell yea just need some whiskey bit of coke Friday eve sorted

Did you watch much over the weekend? My Mum ended up watching some too!

good time was had by all then , thanks for posting

Yeah, it was a cracking weekend, was quite cold though as it was windy. But two 5 minutes rain spells over the whole weekend so we can't complain!

Back