Female petrolheads not that many or are their?

saleen 192

Core Member
If someone prefers Deisel are they called Deiselheads?

What if they are American, are they called Gasheads? Perhaps that is a name reserved for someone who talks too much.

Ah, just tried the first few links. i can see what sort of websites Darren visits.

Doh, what you like, ok what you posted about being into cars is true but it's mainly male true so how many other female petrolhead gasheads if you like i have listed 3 sure there is more ??????????????

i had to post VBH in leathers as i new someone would bite,

Sabine Schmitz - been around the ring around 15k times.
She took a van around it on TopGear

Now you getting the idea
? ?

No. 14 and no. 4 ? Not heard of any of them apart from no.5

Helen stanley from goblin works

so did you teach her any tricks of the trade then?

anymore for anymore female petrolheads then?

opps forgot this young lady she used to race like her dad did molly saleen,
1578942495432.png

so did you teach her any tricks of the trade then?

anymore for anymore female petrolheads then?

opps forgot this young lady she used to race like her dad did molly saleen,
View attachment 158820

Wat was the TV programme that had suggs from madness and a woman that was very hands on with the mechanical work??

Also scrappy races part of scrapheap challenge the woman that drove the capri and bettle repaired stuff saw her on flipping bangers the other day

Wat was the TV programme that had suggs from madness and a woman that was very hands on with the mechanical work??

Also scrappy races part of scrapheap challenge the woman that drove the capri and bettle repaired stuff saw her on flipping bangers the other day

Salvage Squad. They did all kinds of things, including the double overshot watermill at Waltham Chase (see below).

Are yes salvage squad claire barrett she got stuck into the mechanical work
need these probgrams back on tv, better than the repeats and crap thats on at the moment,

I clearly remember her displeasure working on an old rubbish truck, and when the entire squad went out on a run collecting refuse she had a very unhappy look on her face. Quite funny to watch.

2002 for salvage squad and 2004 for scrappy races part of scrapheap challenge wow didn't realise it was that long ago.

Back