Feburary Breakfast Run - Loomies

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Loomies.jpgOn the 16th of Feb 2014 we will convoy to Loomies on the A32 (road to Alton). We have been there many many years ago. I'm awaiting conformation from Loomies. The chances are we may only have 5 cars which wont impact their parking etc.. Hopefully we can get a good show of cars perhaps up to 10?

Meet up the hill (micks burgers) just before 9am, With the aim to leave just after 9am.

Loomies is a well know biker cafe which is the other reason for contacting Loomies, looking at the website we should be okay. Not that we mind mingling with Bikers but my thinking is if its a dry day there could be no parking.

Fingers crossed for a great morning. Should be a nice drive there.

So who is up for it?

Last edited:
Yes wanted to try this place but not sure witch beast will be on the road till april if theres another gathering then yes

Confirmed with Loomies, all is great for Feb 16th, they can accommodate us. :)

So are we all ready for Loomies this weekend?

We could always borrow one of these.... :dance:
attachment.php

Seen at Wheels Day in 2004.

We'll have to sort a breakfast run/ go to a show nearer Swindon me thinks :)

Malc had just done the drive from the hill to Loomies to check for flood water depth. The A32 is not too bad, Meon Stoke had dropped to just a couple of inches. So all is good for cruising this Sunday.

Dont forget the Breakfast run this Sunday. hoping the weather drys up a little.
See you up the hill just before 9am. I'll be there rain or shine.

Don't forget your wellies!

Car is all cleaned and ready for tomorrow. Weather is meant to be nice tomorrow, fingers crossed that is true, although a bit of rain wont stop me.
IMAG0434.jpgIMAG0433.jpg
Nice early start, hoping its not too windy tonight so i can get some sleep.

Lovely blue sky ready for the breakfast run, also some ice on the car too which wont take much to shift.

IMAG0436.jpg
Looks like its going to be a nice day today. Should be a nice cruise. I'm looking forward to the yummie cooked breakfast. First of many as I'll probably have one every day on my trip to Ireland next week.

Have fun :)

It's a great turn out, 7 cars in the convoy, 1 met us here. Brilliant weather, couldn't ask for better. I do enjoy being in a convoy of American cars. Got many photos. Everyone is nattering, talking about events etc...

Back