Fareham car show 14th Sept 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
There is a car show in Fareham on the 14th, awaiting to find further details on this. We believe its more for classic English cars. As soon as more info comes in, I'll pop it on here. :)

Matts enquired as well. So we should hear something.
Its a nice local one if they have room for us. Is it in the precinct? I need to get a new phone, so if its free parking I can do that while I'm there.

I believe its 50s 60s 70s and 80s I am waiting for email from them to

Had email, they have appox 60 cars , they are unable to have any more in the town centre......so no renegades on that day......

That's a shame, it's right on people's doorsteps so probably would have had a good turn out.....I'm working that day too so might have a little look see :)

Thanks for the info Mark. oh well, at least we know now.

The email also said we could hold a American classic car day , we would need a minimum of 20 cars , for it to go ahead , I for one would be up for this , any one else interested in this ??

Yep put my name down.
It may be hard to get 20 Renegade names down, although there are a few other clubs we could invite.
Its worth asking around at the next club night.

yup count me in and dad and martin (truck) and poss pete too

think I had same email too mark lol

We need 20 cars , I know sometimes its not so easy getting that many renegades cars in one place , but lets try and give Fareham town a treat.......

we can do it no worries could prob get ten off the top of me head that would

maybe mark you and I could have a chat with patirica and see what we can come up with

Yep, sounds good to me. We would need to also pick a date that doesn't clash with anything else. I'm happy to go if its raining too, as it doesn't tend to rain all day.
Are we thinking of this year? something like Sept 22nd or Sept 29th, November 3rd or 10th? Are they marshalling? Do they sort everytinhg like at the Waterlooville show and we just turn up?

Yes matt , good idea ...I will find out that info dan I will email pat , but may not get reply till Monday ...

i'd have to meet the lady and ask all revelent questions or maybe a couple of us could go ......... maybe i'll even ask about dogs lol

would be a good place to have a show

It will be good for a small amount of vehicles. It would probably be a bit of a problem if we had like 50 cars.
I liked the Waterlooville show as general public show interest in our vehicles, and it will be the same at Fareham :)
Yeah maybe a few of us could go to ask questions.

i'm happy to go if someone wants to come . as two or more pairs of ears better than one

have put a post on fb and have six people interested already and they are none of the above already mention

That's brilliant, we should make the 20 then. Nice work Matt.
Facebook is great getting the numbers, and linking to the forum/website for the info.

Back