Events listing - Know of an event?, please post it.

I'm sure loads of events are popping up on facebook, probably mostly unofficial ones, I havn't been on facebook for over 12months, and loving it, far more time in my life that wading through rubbish.
I guess I'm going to have to go on there at some point to fill up our calender.

I'm sure loads of events are popping up on facebook, probably mostly unofficial ones, I havn't been on facebook for over 12months, and loving it, far more time in my life that wading through rubbish.
I guess I'm going to have to go on there at some point to fill up our calender.

I check FB quite regularly to look at some of the sites with inappropriate old cars for sale in the vain hope I might stumble across one I can actually afford. :rolleyes: I'm happy to post up the various meets on here like I did BC (Before Covid) (y).

Coffee and Cars event on Sunday 17th of September. This event is run by my wife and myself, we have run 1 already and had a good turnout.

Coffee and Cars event on Sunday 17th of September. This event is run by my wife and myself, we have run 1 already and had a good turnout.

Thanks for posting, always good to hear of events going on. Well done you you and your wife for organising it.

Back