Drive-by parties! So, are car cruises allowed?

as i often go out without my phone and dont have the internet on it i won't be downloading this app either. scary thought , for me anyway. if
it knows where you are it knows how fast you are going

Good point re the speeding lol. I think I'd still rather avoid the virus and risk licence points :LOL:

if you got google maps on your phone it knows your location

Your arguing from a position of ignorance Will.
Go and discover for yourself the possibilities of an app likely written by the cheapest bidder with all sorts of backdoors. Please educate yourself on tech instead of just blindly signing away your privacy. I can’t sway you? That’s fine it’s your life and privacy but if you had a better understanding of tech you would not be so blasé.
I’m done on the subject.

SO........................ What do we think of the drive by cruises, after all isn't what this post is about:p

While popping out yesterday you wouldn't think any form of ban was on, soo many people walking and jogging and roads were as busy as a normal work day.
Drive by cruises should be allowed by now. Although I'm sure the police would pull us over if they saw a convoy of unusual cars and wonder where we were off to.

Cosham a town between Waterlooville and Portsmouth seem to ignoring any social distancing, perhaps to get on TV. Not surprised people think the ban is lifted after seeing this. They will all thing its okay to go in big groups. Priminister seems to getting loads of flack about how he handled the corona virus, the only thing he done wrong is assuming the public have more intelligence than they have.
Screenshot_20200510_072541_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cosham a town between Waterlooville and Portsmouth seem to ignoring any social distancing, perhaps to get on TV. Not surprised people think the ban is lifted after seeing this. They will all thing its okay to go in big groups. Priminister seems to getting loads of flack about how he handled the corona virus, the only thing he done wrong is assuming the public have more intelligence than they have.
View attachment 159775
Wow! When you see that picture it just shows how silly some people are being. And so close to home too! Imagine if one of those people have the virus and doesn't know it?! :confused:
Yeah, I have heard some of the criticism of the government, but I think the basic rules have been repeated hammered home enough that nobody really has had an excuse for breaking them.

as i have said in other posts banning cruising is not about social distancing in our cars we are more than 2 meters apart. all aloud activities outside the house will at some point bring us all closer together if only very briefly

Good to see some lifting of the lockdown guidance. As they have said, we can now drive any distance to an open space or to excercise. Hopefully that means we are a step closer to some joint car cruising! ?

So, we could drive down south for a walk somewhere and just so happen to bump into you all and have a chat at least 2 meters apart and then drive back :) :) :)

So, we could drive down south for a walk somewhere and just so happen to bump into you all and have a chat at least 2 meters apart and then drive back :) :) :)
I can't see how that could be seen as a problem. Then all go for a little cruise together before heading home ;)(y)
Seriously, what is the difference between that and a few families who don't know each other that meet in a park and start having a social distanced chat together?

Yeah, where shall we meet up?

Will be great to speak to actual people rather than though skype calls.

The river is the boarder wales still in lockdown step over river UK.

Yeah, where shall we meet up?

Will be great to speak to actual people rather than though skype calls.
Shall we do this guys? Sunday after lunch maybe? Say 2pm?
Meet at they Farmhouse car park? Gotta be quiet there right now! Socially distanced of course (y)
Then a run along the sea front onto the cruise route??
Any takers?
All just ideas. I'm open to suggestions???

Back