Dog luckily finds a boat before he drowns.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
[video=youtube;qX6UhgboDgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX6UhgboDgc[/video]

Interesting story, I watched the video, it gets your eyes welling up with happiness that the dog is fine, but sadness as he looks soo scared. I then read the description which explains why the dog is loose.

Last edited:
Now why did i watch that the way my hormones are playing up at the moment. Poor little thing was so scared. However i would so love one of those kayaks. They are pretty cool.

Its nice to know there are some nice people out there. I really like dogs, I may have to get one one day. My mum has always had dogs, and I seem to attract other peoples dogs, even the timid ones seem to take a liking to me. Where I work all day I dont really want to leave a dog shut in all day, so I havn't got one yet. I like getting in from work and then walking a dog for half hour, a great way to unwind.

I am sure Harley and Deefer are always available for walks anytime you feel like it. I personally find they are too much responsibilty and a tie however i love dogs very much. I think if i had a boring social life and didn't really do anything then i would get one.

I am sure Harley and Deefer are always available for walks anytime you feel like it. I personally find they are too much responsibilty and a tie however i love dogs very much. I think if i had a boring social life and didn't really do anything then i would get one.
Are you saying I have a boring social life? lol.

Not now hun haha!! Not since you have that lovely lady on your arm. :) I am talking about if i was alone and had no one or any where to go that they would be a companion more then anything for me.

Back