Diesel doesn't taste as nice as Petrol.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Well you are probably wondering what I would mean by the title. Well The fiesta has been leaking fluid, first though it was oil, but it was diesel, well in fact a bit of both. There was a leak in the pump, so the pump has now been changed, it needed bleeding. So the only way to do it with what I had was to stuck on the pipe, it took some time and quite a bit of sucking. Well in the end the inevitable happens. I could feel it coming and suddenly there was liquid. It has a different taste, harder to describe, more earthy taste than I thought Anyway, it didn't leave an after taste like Petrol, I had to do something similar in the Trans-Am tank as contaminated fuel got in. Of course I ended up with some in my gob, but it had a worser after taste, but the initial taste wasn't as bad as diesel.

Anyway, thats what I've been up to this evening

Sounds like you've been havin fun, will take your word on the taste of diesel never tried it before and don't intend too :)
I could have popped over to watch your face if I had known.

Lol, it's not the type of tipple I will try again. The look on my face may have been a picture moment, especially as nothing to wash it down with.
Should get the car fired up today.
The cat will be 20years old next year, it's just seems many things are going at once, then it will probably run for years without fault.

Car is all running, no diesel leaks, although a little drip of oil keeps appearing..
Now to sort out the tracking, and a pair of new front tyres again. Not many miles on these ones. The tracking is soo far out, it must have hit a big pot hole. Let hope it lasts for a while, after all these fixes.

Fix or repair Daily!
Yep, sure is a F.O.R.D, its living up to its name.

I needed a car the day I had to get my mum back to Rowlands Castle (Rowland dosn't live there, but there are a few cows)
So I phones a chap and all he has was a Ford, so had to go for it as was desperate.

The Chevy powered Pontiac just seems to keep going, mind you, if I see/hear of a problem I usually nip it in the bud. Like slight leak on the waterpump, get it home, park up wait for new pump. Sorted. :)

Back