Deans Diner Whitely - 2nd March 2014

Hi Jan, Good to see you in the virtual world. we are meeting up the hill with the aim to leave just after 9am.
Hows Jessica running? Hope all going well, it will be great to see her again, and I promise not to sneak along side you on the motorway and make noise.

How exciting Jan! It'll be great to see Jessica again.......and you and Steve of course :)

Not going to be able to make Sunday :( the car is still in the garage. The parts came in and its back together but I have done the head gasket as well so I have just ordered the kit from the states with Fedex priority postage so I should have it in 4 to 5 days. then hopefully the garage will get it done by the end of next week.

Dave

We will be there too rain or shine. Hopefully shine, so I don't get wet, mind you I don't get wet as long as there is water in the gutters, after the first few corners the water is on my lap. lol

Nat may be coming along too.

well as we speak steve is off to the post office to tax Jessica, she started up so fingers crossed she stays started !! but my colin will be there so all is well lol spose i had better go and give him a wash and brush up is it ok if we meet you all on the slip road, cant see the point in coming all the way up the hill to come all the way down again, mind you at the moment i feel like i went over the hill a couple of weeks ago, bronchittis for 3 weeks 1 week off for good behaviour then back again yesterday, at least something likes me lol xx see you in the morning xx

It was a great turn out this morning....a bit on the nippy side but dry so all was good :) we had s total of 12 vehicles turn out for the run including a new vehicle.....a Chevy 3200 stepside truck owned by Phil and his partner Diane! A what a beauty she was! The manager of Dean's Diner was kind enough to give all the Renegades a whopping 20% off our bill, which we weren't expecting.

I have taken a few photographs of the day but at the moment my laptop is having a hissy fit and not playing ball so I will try and upload the photographs this evening (Dan is on the case :) )

Whoever didn't make it I hope you had a good day whatever you did and get well soon Mummy Jan!!

It was a great turn out this morning....a bit on the nippy side but dry so all was good :) we had s total of 12 vehicles turn out for the run including a new vehicle.....a Chevy 3200 stepside truck owned by Phil and his partner Diane! A what a beauty she was! The manager of Dean's Diner was kind enough to give all the Renegades a whopping 20% off our bill, which we weren't expecting.

I have taken a few photographs of the day but at the moment my laptop is having a hissy fit and not playing ball so I will try and upload the photographs this evening (Dan is on the case :) )

Whoever didn't make it I hope you had a good day whatever you did and get well soon Mummy Jan!!

Hi glad you all had a good time with a bit i will be able to come when the leg's out of plaster

Good time had by all nice, try and make next one

Photos from Deans diner:- Deans Diner Whitely - 2nd March 2014 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums

attachment.php

The manager of Deans Diner (Hannah) asked us if we could bring some american cars down, well we had a very good turn out. 12 vehicles were there. So thanks to everyone who attended. We also got a good discount on our breakfasts too. We were certainly made to feel welcome. There was an area in the car park reserved for us.
Later on in the morning we re arranged the cars for a photos shoot to help promote Deans Diner. They have popped their photos on the Whiteley Village Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/WhiteleyShopping?fref=ts
1801309_263824030460879_1077274177_o.jpg

dam sweet

It was a great day out.......next breakfast run in Frankie & Benny's, Chichester on the 16th :)

Looks like you had a great time. I was hopeing to be there but the Camaro is still at the garage :(

Dave

Last edited:
Back