Deans Diner Whitely - 2nd March 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
I had an email from the Operations Manager working at promoting Deans Diner

I would like to arrange a car club night at Deans Diner in whitely.
The centre are behind us and would like to advertise the event.
We have a dance club involved and now just need the car's

This is for 2nd March, meet up on the hill for 9am. I'm sure we can get a good number of us together to take part in this. I know its going to be dependant on the day on who could attend.

I'm certainly up for it, been wanting to look at this place for some time now.

Last edited:
I got a reply
Thanks for the reply.

We do not have a night in mind yet, but are thinking of making it a
regular event on a weekday night once a month.

For example the last Wednesday of every month or Sunday morning for
breakfast. How does that sound to you?

Whiteley Centre management are helping to advertise the event and
they will be blocking of part of the car part in front of the diner
for the cars.

I will think up some discount for the car owners so that there is
some kind of incentive for them to attend.

So lets see if we can generate some interest tonight :) It does sound like a good idea, and not far to go, it looks like they have an American theme going on, so lets go along and take a look.
http://deansdiner.co.uk/location/fareham

They were talking about this on POC.UK Dam just round the corner from are depot They can spy on me

Will be good to catch up with the POC, not seen them since Wheels Day.

Splendid, we are getting a nice number of people together.

A lad I work with used to work for Dean's Diner in Port Solent and loves their food.....not often you get an employee liking their food lol! I'm looking forward to it :)

It'll be great to go somewhere different......not to mention American themed :)

sounds good
x

I'm still waiting for a date from them. They approached us a while back after some cars. So we said yes we can get some cars to this. Myself and Malc have tried the place out and the milkshakes :) hopefully we will get a date, but when it gets to show season and there is something on most weekends so it will be harder to get numbers. we shall see. Its a nice venue and they have offered to close off some of the car park for us.

xattachment.php,qattachmentid=31555,ad=1390755814.pagespeed.ic.6mrr64ULpI.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping within a couple of weeks.It has been there a week last friday it started overheating on the way home from work and the garage fornd 2 split plastic pipes but there was only 1 in the country so the other one has to be shipped from the states and will take a couple of weeks to get here, the garage is hoping that I haven't wrecked the head gaskets but they wont know till they fix the pipes and run it up.

Dave

Deans Diner is on the 2nd March.
Looks like they are trying to get a Swing Dance Company there too, so hopefully we can get a great turn out of cars for them, and good weather too.

I know a few of us are up for this. Anyone else? I will see some of you this Sunday on the Loomies Breakfast run.

I can feel the summer time cruising coming....

Do we have a time for meeting up yet, steve is looking at putting Jessica back on the road for this one, so if the weather is ok we will both be there x

Back