DAX Cobra

20160218_150947 (2).jpg

Good luck with the sale Roger. Any ideas of what to get next?

Updated info.....
Well you've missed your chance to buy your loved one a superb Cobra for Christmas but you can still buy them one for the coming season.
Registered July 2007 following a painstaking build between 2005 and 2007. The DAX Bodyshell, Chassis with DeDion Suspension fitted with Jaguar running gear & brakes plus a long list of brand new components including a 5 speed Tremec gearbox.
Fitted with a small block Chevroletl engine stroked to 6.3 litres, Edelbrock Performer Dual Plane Intake and Performer RPM Heads with Edelbrock 3” Chrome Airfilter on a new (2018) Holley 570 Street Avenger 4 Barrel Carburettor fed by a Edelbrock high performance fuel pump. Mallory Elecronic Distributor Large bore 4-1 twin stainless side-pipes with improved 3 Inch inner tubes. ME Wagner Dual Flow PCV System
Jaguar drilled/grooved front discs and Image Hallibrand 18 Inch Alloy wheels with Toyo Proxes T1R Tyres 235x 40 fronts and 295x35 rears.
A softer cam makes this a very driveable Cobra, but still retaining 330 bhp and a massive 450 ft.lb of Torque.
Finished in stunning Jaguar Titanium grey that really pops in the sunlight and the light grey leather interior provides is perfect colour combination.
High quality Mohair Hood, Tonneau and Side-Screens
Matching DB Le Mans style Hard-top with heated rear screen.
I've always SORN’d her over the winter months and she comes with a significant file of build and maintenance paperwork - has always got through MoTs without Advisories.
I have had loads of fun in this prize winning head-turning car for the last 3 years but now fancy something a little different, but as my garage only has space for one car in at a time, reluctantly I will have to let her go to a new owner who will hopefully appreciate her as much as I have. £39,950 or sensible offers considered to keep her in the Renegades fold but please note that similar spec and condition Cobras are retailing around £45,000 so I won't be budging much. No PX sorry - already filled my garage up!

GLWS, take it got it advertized else where as well e.bay gumtree kitcar forums and so on ?????????????

this might help sell the car (y)(y)

Cheers Dan. I've been working on my Merc 300 SL to bring her back to (almost) perfection.....hopefully this year :rolleyes: Paint in the next few weeks and then putting the huge amount of chrome trim etc. back on.
I ended up having to take an Audi RS4 as PX to clinch the Cobra deal so will also be tidying that - up either to sell on or maybe even as a keeper as it's a nice bit of kit. I need a bigger garage!!!!

pics of rs4 ? i like them

Doh was hoping to see the estate well got to have somewhere for the sheep lol.
Looks good luck with what ever you do with it.

Congrats on the sale :)

Back