cruise for nadine

matt 103

Core Member
cruise for Nadine

is on this comin Saturday in the tricorn car park Portsmouth

any one up for going is gonna be a big event by all accounts
with over 1000 vehicles said to be attending its a meet for anything
classics modified van trucks what ever
entry is ?2 per person and is all for charity to help with cystic fibrosis I believe
after a young lady passed away

any one wanting to go wanna meet up somewhere

like I said its this Saturday 22nd june from 7p.m. till late

Im going too but as i have no hood at the moment it will be weather permitting !!!! just a thought but i was at the car park today shopping and noticed that the car parking charges are 24hrs at 6 quid all day parking ! do we have a dispensation ?? not that i am tight or anything just wondered.

Im going too but as i have no hood at the moment it will be weather permitting !!!! just a thought but i was at the car park today shopping and noticed that the car parking charges are 24hrs at 6 quid all day parking ! do we have a dispensation ?? not that i am tight or anything just wondered.

Parking is all taken care off. There is another thread for this event, but hadn't been talked about for a while:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/shows-cruises/6552-tricorn-charity-cruise-memory-nadine.html
In that thread it mentioned about parking. Certainly a worthy cause to get the car out and see some other cars too.

any one wanting to go wanna meet up somewhere
Could do, where do you suggest? Outside your house? lol. Or perhaps that little car park just before Hilsea bus station? Or Hill?

car park opposite lido wud be cool where burger van normally is or the busstop just after bout 6;15

If this weather does not clear up then i wont be attending as like i said before on a post i have no hood !!!!

apparently last week the Met Office held an emergency meeting to discuss whats happened to the weather again this year ! honestly straight up.......I bet it was a whizz taking the minutes on that one. muppets !!

for larger vehicles the layby out side by spa place and car sales

cracking renegades turn out again well done guys all for a good cause

I've popped some photos up. Nadine Cruise 2013 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums
these were from my phone, Sarah took more of the renegades car on the big camera.

A good turn out by all. I was surprised to see soo many trucks there, their custom paint jobs were pretty good.

Back