Crown Victoria p71

p71

Hi Guys and Girls

Had a mad one last week and found a p71 at the top gear experience insolvency notice website, and thought i would buy it with a mate ,
Kev

Hi. Welcome.
Pictures we need pictures. Oh and top gear insolvancy ? Any more info on what they had ?

will take some pic next week
Sold some cars called kia not sure wot they are
the v12 table
the rolls green seats
and loads of t shirts

Kia's were used on there track Cedes from memory but might be wrong ?
so loads of new stuff then for new topgear then.

Kia's were used on there track Cedes from memory but might be wrong ?
so loads of new stuff then for new topgear then.

Yep they were Ceed's ;)

WP_20170220_14_27_35_Pro.jpgWP_20170220_14_27_48_Pro.jpgWP_20170220_14_28_01_Pro.jpgWP_20170220_14_28_43_Pro.jpg

Hi all were can I get my hands on a police siren or is this illegal
Kev

I have heard that two tones are only legal on emergency vehicles. Having said that I'm sure that as long as you don't use it on the road....
I believe a forum member called Matt has a American police car. He might be more familiar with the law and place to source parts

I have heard that two tones are only legal on emergency vehicles. Having said that I'm sure that as long as you don't use it on the road....
I believe a forum member called Matt has a American police car. He might be more familiar with the law and place to source parts

hi there

mark hieford could tell you loads more on that car he imported . as for lights and sirens the have to be isolated when on road . mark or martyn know a lot more on rules and regs on American police cars

cheers
matt

hi yes mark and martyn can help you buying parts is easy most of it you can get off ebay.com this is my daily drive 12108945_522139697936723_6838465228960609672_n.jpg

Back