Corvettes C1 & C2

Chissers

Just joined and I have a Corvette 1958 and 1965, both convertibles. Recently sold a 1961 and was offered a 2014 C7 convertible for it..... which I couldn't resist so have that as well. Look forward to meeting at the Port Solent events as that's real local as that's where we are. Are there other corvette nuts in the vicinity ? Chissers

Load's of car nutters in that area not sure about corvette nutters mind you . we did have a corvette nutter but defected to dodge well done that man lol,

ps, well come pictures we need pictures...

Hi and welcome to the website.
The port Solent one is getting bigger. I should be at the next one, but trans am has some engine issues so I will be in the other daily.
A few photos from the port Solent meet:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/albumall.php?query=Port+Solent
There will probably be a White C4 there. What vette will you take?

The 1958 and 1965 are being worked on at the moment in waterlooville, but expecting blue 1965 back any day soon. 2014 red one may do an outing but going to nose at PS today .... may see ya there ?

Hi welcome to the club. I have a C4. I always wanted a V8 and that didn't cost a fortune to tick off the list. My real pride and joy is a 1987 3 door Cossie. Just love that car. You will find this a great club with a really nice bunch of members. I live in Purbrook.

The 1958 and 1965 are being worked on at the moment in waterlooville, but expecting blue 1965 back any day soon. 2014 red one may do an outing but going to nose at PS today .... may see ya there ?
Didn't make it to the Port Solent gathering, as made more progress on the shed. Looks like my main aim is to get the shed ready then to take my engine out of the Trans-Am and get it sorted ready for next year. Did you go?

I see a lot of cars being worked on down the next road at Jim Stokes workshop, he certainly has some nice cars in there. Is that where your Vettes went? I do see a few American cars coming and going.

Hi welcome to the club. I have a C4. I always wanted a V8 and that didn't cost a fortune to tick off the list. My real pride and joy is a 1987 3 door Cossie. Just love that car. You will find this a great club with a really nice bunch of members. I live in Purbrook.

Good to hear from you John, also good to hear you still have the Cossie. Thanks for the kind words about the club. :biggrin1:

Back