Club night.

Added to Calendar: 34 dates

A lady came up to us, and she loves everything American. She has had an American flag up in her room since being a kid and many other american artifacts. She loved seeing all the cars. Have let her know about the Southsea cruise this coming Sunday, she was so overwhelmed her eyes were starting to well up. So great we can get a collection of cars, the public really like seeing us, thats what its all about. :)

Club night was Tuesday evenng, quite down on numbers. Malc and Fran isolating after a positive covid test. Jennie and Derek didn't feel well.
So only 10 of us there at club night. We used to have many more people a few years ago.

I wonder if we are doing something different? I know alot of people have got rid of their American cars and no longer come along. We get new people joining up to the forum, perhaps some of that is to keep track of up-coming events.

There are many mustang clubs in the south, some are run by people that used to attend the rengegades club night, I guess with soo many clubs and things going on, perhaps less opportunities to venture out.

I know that after the covid lock down I almost cant be bothered as much to go out, does anyone else feel that to?

Perhaps combinations of all these things are contrubuting to the lower numbers attending club nights. Other clubs seem to be seeing the same too.

December 13th is the last club night of the year.

Back