Club night.

Added to Calendar: 34 dates

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
With the meeting place of the Farmhouse pub, burr fields Road, Portsmouth open again. We are starting club nights on the 10th Aug.

i am usually at work so can't go but i have this week off so i might be there

With the meeting place of the Farmhouse pub, burr fields Road, Portsmouth open again. We are starting club nights on the 10th Aug.

Are you going to be doing the summer cruises again after club nights? Not that I've got anything to cruise with at the moment..... :rolleyes:

It is likley this wil be talked about at club night on Tuesday. A cruise isn't planned for tommorow night, but its possible we will do them on following club nights.

Great to see soo many at club night. Its been a long while.

sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around

sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around ............ good reason to go to club nite lol,,,,,,

sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around ............ good reason to go to club nite lol,,,,,,
What was your excuse Darren? :ROFLMAO:

You didnt do a ZOOM meeting lol

Cluib night tonight. We have been a little low on numbers recently for one reason or another.

The farmhouse has reserved a nice big area for us. They have turned away paying customers as we have reserved the space. I'm sure things will start to pick up as more people are going out and getting back to normal,its been soo long.

Take a laptop with you and show them how to use the forum lol👍😁😁👍.

Yes you don't want farmhouse to say no to reserve spot for loosing trade.

Take a laptop with you and show them how to use the forum lol👍😁😁👍.

Yes you don't want farmhouse to say no to reserve spot for loosing trade.
I'll buy you lunch if you come along Darren to make up the numbers, bring a friend.

Lunch lol wen it's club night wouldn't that be buy me dinner👍😁.

You never know one day I might just turn up

Good club night last night, 3 new people came along. Always great to see new people.

Club night tonight, should be a good turnout, great weather, people taking their cars. Going for a drive at 7.30pm to somewhere that does coffee.

via a bootleg fuel tanker lol, 1.96pl here,

Very good gathering at club night.
A couple of new people with a 300c, and many other cars came out. Went for a drive at 7.30pm to the Cormarant in Portchester, plenty of room in the carpark and the coffee machine worked. So we were all happy. Nice weather for it.

Sadly no photos.

Great club night last night. Went for a drive at 7.30 along the seafront, old Portsmouth, Clarence peir and to the Thatch for coffees.
IMG_20220712_195521.jpg

IMG_20220712_195550.jpg

IMG_20220712_195648.jpg

IMG_20220712_195843.jpg

IMG_20220712_201858.jpg

IMG_20220712_202009.jpg

IMG_20220712_202014.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_195521.jpg
    IMG_20220712_195521.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: