Club night.

Added to Calendar: 10 dates

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
With the meeting place of the Farmhouse pub, burr fields Road, Portsmouth open again. We are starting club nights on the 10th Aug.

renchero

i am usually at work so can't go but i have this week off so i might be there

Stephen CA

Core Member
With the meeting place of the Farmhouse pub, burr fields Road, Portsmouth open again. We are starting club nights on the 10th Aug.

Are you going to be doing the summer cruises again after club nights? Not that I've got anything to cruise with at the moment..... :rolleyes:

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
It is likley this wil be talked about at club night on Tuesday. A cruise isn't planned for tommorow night, but its possible we will do them on following club nights.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Great to see soo many at club night. Its been a long while.

renchero

sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around

saleen 192

Core Member
sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around ............ good reason to go to club nite lol,,,,,,

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
sorry i missed it her indoors invited her family around ............ good reason to go to club nite lol,,,,,,
What was your excuse Darren? :ROFLMAO:

saleen 192

Core Member
You didnt do a ZOOM meeting lol

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Cluib night tonight. We have been a little low on numbers recently for one reason or another.

The farmhouse has reserved a nice big area for us. They have turned away paying customers as we have reserved the space. I'm sure things will start to pick up as more people are going out and getting back to normal,its been soo long.

saleen 192

Core Member
Take a laptop with you and show them how to use the forum lol👍😁😁👍.

Yes you don't want farmhouse to say no to reserve spot for loosing trade.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Take a laptop with you and show them how to use the forum lol👍😁😁👍.

Yes you don't want farmhouse to say no to reserve spot for loosing trade.
I'll buy you lunch if you come along Darren to make up the numbers, bring a friend.

saleen 192

Core Member
Lunch lol wen it's club night wouldn't that be buy me dinner👍😁.

You never know one day I might just turn up