Club Night May 21st

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
What a great turn out, soo many cars there. :)
I turned up needing the loo (more information than needed I know but i got chatting to soo many people outside it must have taken an hour to go inside the Farmhouse. Sarah has taken some cracking photos, which no doubt she will upload tomorrow as college work takes priority, good to see Sarah out as she should have been at home working.
Carls Cuda sounded awesome as he left, and its only running on 7.5 cylinders as one of the valves isn't opening and we got to see the matte grey rover SD1 we have heard soo much about.
We also had a couple turnup which are members of the Cam-am club come along called Alan and Jean. They saw the post on Facebook that it was club night tonight, so they came along to take a look, not sure where exactly they come from but its gotta be bornemouth / poole area, so that was soo nice they made the effort to come and take a look.
Also good to see Steve & Jan and family sorry I didn't get to say hi to people, I just got chatting so much I didn't quite make it indoors.

Took a couple of people out in the car, one of them looked like he saw a ghost, I didn't drive that bad, lol.
We cruised up the hill, it was far warmer than last club night. Its nice to get the cars out isn't it? a little run up the hill for another natter.

Sarah is still typing away here homework, so I'm keeping quiet (well quietish, my keys make a noise on the keyboard) at the other end of the lounge.

Good night tonight...

I did wonder what you were typing last night :) now I know!!!

Here is a link to the gallery with last night's photos:

Club Night 21st May 2013 from sarah's albums

I only got photos at the Farmhouse as I had to leave early and miss the cruise....all my college work is done now so I'll have lots more spare time on my hands!

It was lovely to see everyone last night, bit like old times lol and the added bonus of my dads little corsa actually crept into a photo lol love my little connie xx

It was great seeing you all last night! It's been too long :) xxx

It was lovely to see everyone last night, bit like old times lol and the added bonus of my dads little corsa actually crept into a photo lol love my little connie xx
I thought it was yours so I felt safe parking next to it. Didn't want to be doored. :)

I think it was a pretty quick decision. We are now planning on cruising each club night whilst we have the decent weather (even though I'd cruise no matter the weather :) )

Back