Club Night July 7th 2015

Equal number's of chevy's and ford's there lol,

70 min's waiting on food terrible bet Gordon Ramsey would have something to say

I reckon the chef walked out and someone took his/her place. Food just wasn't coming out of the door.

Great to meet soo many new members. New vehicles. A great club night, and good cruise to another pub.

I think so and many others do too. Our main problem is finding a car park big enough for us all. However before people started eating there it was a good venue, turned up in the cars had a few drinks and chatting then going out for a drive has no issues at all. I guess more people will be eating at home now before club night.

I for one will not be eating there again, I'm done with their food.

Like Dan said, up until the last couple of years not many ate there so there was never a problem. We'll just stick to a drink from now on :)

Is the pub part of a chain? If so - complain, but not to pub. Go up the chain, and I'm sure things will change for the better again.

I take it it's the farmhouse where we hold season show's ? if so the last time we were there they were short staffed , surely they must realise how much bussiness we bring in for them????

I take it it's the farmhouse where we hold season show's ? if so the last time we were there they were short staffed , surely they must realise how much bussiness we bring in for them????

I've talked to the head manager a few times in the past and every time he has been dismissive about us and seemed, to me, to not really care if we came or not. There was an air that we made no difference.

It also has been apparent to me that they, our venue, have had staffing problems for months. MONTHS. And it looks like the problem has not been rectified at all. Bummer, really, as its such a good location. But! Hey! It might not hurt to have a change now and then...

Back