Club Night - August 27th 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
Another great turn out tonight, I think with it being so hot today it really helped. Tonight boasted TWO cruises! First of which took us around Portsmouth, Southsea and through Old Portsmouth and heading back to The Farmhouse. Quick chinwag and drink and then off cruising up to Portsdown Hill. We did plan on cruising to a different part on the hill as there is meant to be an American Diner type place but it seemed closed so we carried on up to Mick's Burger van. I know Dan was happy as this route meant no speed humps :)

Here are the photos I took from tonight's cruises and special gathering outside meeting some of Neo's little friends :) Garrett was a brave boy tonight haha!!

Club Night - August 27th : Page 1 from sarah's albums

Hey! My car wasn't thumped madly today! ;) The night was too short, for sure.

Great photos, Sarah!!!

Is that Jans new truck? Sorry bit behind the times not much headroom looks mean,

It's Jo's (Malcolm and Fran's Jo) She's had it a while but only recently started to bring it out after having some teething problems. Lo, you're right, not much head room but it looks awesome!

It was a good club night last night, managed to get round talk to most people and give put the handouts for upcoming shows. Saturday and Sunday ones seems good. Great to go for a drive too, Sarah got some more great photos.

My friend is ok, having become rather ill during the cruise. Nothing but a bit of TLC and lots of water won't fix. She sends her regards to everyone who made her feel welcomed and wants to come back! :)

:( hope Lee gets better soon, and whilst she's on holiday too! That must really suck.

Was it Neo's driving?
Hope she feels better soon.

The Green Christine strikes again....!

She is alright. As I said, nothing but loads of water, some meds and a little R&R won't mend ;) (hopefully in time for her flight on Sunday! Eek!) And no more of this crazy mad-hatter partying with the Renegades anymore, eh! ;)

Back