Club Night - 27th May 2014.

sarah

Club Photographer
Come along to our club night, enjoy the food, drink and chatter with some of our members. With the summer days creeping up on us there is a high chance of going on a cruise! Last club night we cruised around Portsmouth and was great to get out in the cars again!!

On the Agenda:

- Numbers for those wishing to attend CanAm Lazy Sunday, June 2nd.
- Numbers for those wishing to attend The Southern Alternative Motor Show, June 8th.
- Meeting place and time for The Southern Alternative Motor Show.

Anyone have anything else to add to the list?? Tracey?? :D

I would like to add that we need to talk about the following too

- End of Season show. Date/funding/ideas. I can speak with Alex if he is in.
- Make people aware of Beaulieu but will have another club night before to discuss meet times etc.
- I have been approached by Catherine at the George & Falcon at Warnford about having an American themed day.
- Tickets available for the Old Fossils weekend from Joy
- Mention update info on Beachbuggin'.

I am happy to stand up and talk. Its been a while and as there seems to be quite a few people coming along a good opportunity to tell everyone together.

Thanks Tracey, I've never had the guts to stand up and talk, used to get teased at school, so I guess its still in me system. so i stick to giving hand outs and doing the website. There has been many times during the winter months, I've almost got up there to speak out, only as there wasn't many people there.
So yes, if you want to get up and talk, that will be very much appreciated. :)
An extra pair of hands is most welcome (oo-err) it doesn't look like must to do, but getting the info to everyone on events/meeting places etc.. does take more time than expected.

:cheer2: Yay for Tracey lol.

It's getting to that time of year when there's so much going on and so much to chat about :)

Haha, I like it :rofl: I will take notes of everything that's said and will post it on here for you :)

Yay that would be good :)

Wish we could attend... perhaps a video conf? :pound:
Internet is very poor down there, even their Wifi hot spot dosn't let you on. If either one of those worked we would be glad to do a conference. Although there is nothing to stop us recording it so you can watch later. :p

Thanks Sarah :)

Hey i don't mind getting up there and talking as long as i know what i am talking about lol!!! Plus there were so many people there Tuesday it can get a bit daunting but i just imagine you all naked and go for it haha!!!!! When you have more than one person doing stuff it certainly makes it easier that's for sure.

You're just so good at it Tracey......and you shouted "DAD!!" Pretty loud and firm with he was playing noisily with Kaan lol.

lol!!! I know i was shocked myself especially when he did shut up too. It was like the tables had been turned. PLus it was my mummy voice so Kaan knows when i use it i mean business.

Back