Club Night - 24th June 2014.

sarah

Club Photographer
What a night!!

So many new faces and old :) couldn't have asked for a better evening.

We started off at The Farmhouse off Eastern Road, Portsmouth, Chatting and admiring all the cars that came out in the sunshine. At 8:30pm most of us hopped in our cars and went for a cruise to Hayling Island's Ferryboat Inn on the seafront. There were some amazing views over the sea with the sun setting. Mutley even went for a swim :)

I have uploaded the photos I took from the evening for you all :)

http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/m...nt-renegades-club-night-june-24th-2014-a.html

Nice to see Alec's VW, it does look very nice inside and out.

Great to see soo many cars out last night, great weather for it, saw some old faces and some new. Well chuffed with the turn out we are getting these days.

Dammit, I knew i should have come out. Late home from work and terrible parking at the mo due to gas works swayed my decision the wrong way.

That sucks Darren :( can't imagine it's ever great to park near yours :(

It was a great night seeing you all cruise on out and leaving me behind but i did video it. I need a daily drive Mustang again me thinks!!!

Once day we will come to this :)

i stayed to lol as tilly was a poorly old lady got back home ok tho :) see ya all soon :)
Glad you got her home okay. Did sound nice when you started it up.

yeah she dose sound nice but think its time to buy new carbs and dizzy and coil :( wont get much change out of 1k :( as i only want the best for the old girl :)

Back