club night 11th May

mummyjan

Core Member
Me Steve Trace and H will be slightly later than usual to club tonight as it is Daniels (our son) birthday and we are going out for a meal with him first, so hopefully we will see you all later on take care xx:flowers:

No worries, will see you later on. Have a good meal.

Sorry we could not make it. Still interested in jacket etc, but became a grandad that day, and events took over etc.
Hope to put up new big tent tommorow on visit to Southampton ( I dont really want to spend all day looking at a baby, so its a good excuse to get outside for a bit, and suspect the father will be grateful for a bit of a break as well....lol).
Dont want to turn up at a weekend event and spend ages trying to put up new tent, and maybe even discover bits may be missing etc. Prefer to turn up, set up camp, and enjoy the action within a short space of time. Just bought a new digital camera, so hope to be able to take even better pictures at any events I attend this year.

Neil

Cool we are hoping to do a camping weekend in a couple of weeks so you could test it out then!!! What sort of camera did you get? I am into photography myself and having the car shows i seem to end up with hundreds of pics. Are you coming to the cruise on Sunday?

Back