Chloe's New Legs Onesie Cruise

D

dubzpac

Hi all, my name is Tony and I run Dubzpac VW Club.
We are organising a onesie cruise to raise money for Chloe's New Legs
Details:

Sunday 12TH May 10:30 A.M
S Jago Designs
3 Beaver Units
Quarry Lane Industrial Estate
Chichester
West Sussex
PO19 8NY

It is ?5 entry per vehicle.
Basically turn up pay your ?5 we will then set off between 11-11:30 and drive to the devils punch bowl cafe in Hindhead have a cup of tea and a wee then return back down to Hayling Island where we have free parking at the car park behind the fair ground.
We will then proceed to have a picnic before going into the fair ground for the day, the fair ground will be donating money from tickets bought to Chloe.

Items needed:
Vehicle
Onesie/Pyjamas (although this is not necessary, we'd rather people took part and didn't worry about dressing up than not turn up)
Picnic food

Thanks all and hopefully see some of you on the 12Th to help raise money for Chloe.
Tony

This is a great idea for such a good cause......we'll be able to get some of us together for this!

That'd be brilliant.
One of your guys bought a dodge dayvan from my dad early part of last year ish which is what made me think of getting in contact as I know most of you are fairly local.

Hope you didn't mind but I've invited club members to the facebook event? Some people aren't on here as often as facebook.

Thats fantastic, thats why i posted the link for you. Thank you. Hopefully we'll have a good show of motors.

sounds good to me

Alright guys :D this cruise is next on the list!

Idea is to meet on the hill at 0930 to leave at 1000. Checked out the route and will take 22 minutes so cruising down there will be about half an hour. We have to be there for 1030 so does this sound okay for everyone who plans on going?

If some of you want to tag along but can't make it to the hill we can sort out other meeting places on the way!

An idea on numbers would be great too.

If you check out Another Fantastic Week – Thank you Everyone!! you can see how well Chole's fund raising is going so if we can get together and raise some more money it will be amazing!!

So guys and gals, who is up for this??

Definate numbers:

Dan.
Mark.
Me.

We can get more of us together than this, and remember....it's all for Chloe to get her much needed operation!!

Only 4 of us going? Well, either way I hope to see more of ya tomorrow. If not, see three of ya tomorrow! :)

Fingers crossed for some nice weather :whoo:

Last edited:
Possibility I might not meet y'all at the hill and it might be in Chichester - Depends if I can get everything done I need to in time. So please dont wait for me at Mick's :)

i think jenny and alan and lucks are going

Possibility I might not meet y'all at the hill and it might be in Chichester - Depends if I can get everything done I need to in time. So please dont wait for me at Mick's :)
okey dokey.

We will cruise from the hill, and meet up with everyone in Chichester. As i need to be at mothers about.12.30, I will peel off at the Waterlooville turnoff on the cruise to Devils Punchbowl. Hopefully no one follows. ;) That's if they go up the A3, I'm assuming they will.

There was 3 of us in the cruise from the hill to Chichester, Me, Mark and Sarah. There was quite a few vehicles already there, many modern VW camper vans. The 55 or 56 Chevy Bell Air was there to, and the luck boys. and a few more.
Cruised up though Goodwood and though midhurst. I had to peel off at that point as needed to be dome by 12.30 for mother. Good weather though. Mum enjoyed her walk too and the two dogs, Lucky and Mikey.

sucks did not get to go my brakes are still f*k'ed

Back