Chichester College - Autumn Show 2016

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The Southern Classics car club organise a couple of shows a year at Chichester College, the first of the year being the Chichester College Spring Show, second being the Autumn show, this takes place on 18th Sept 2016. Show starts at 10.00am and finishes at 4.00pm.
All types of classic vehicles vintage, classic and modern classic and many American.

Renegades will be meeting at the Little Chef (may not be called Little Chef anymore, perhaps Travel Lodge) services on the A27 (between Emsworth and Chi) to leave at 9.40am.

Enjoy, ..

We will try. May nip along in the Kia to take photos.

Sorry all in seven oaks Sunday :/( collecting a tractor lol

Sorry all in seven oaks Sunday :/( collecting a tractor lol
Photos :)
Mother used to call my car a tractor. So what sort of tractor are you getting? Lamborghini made some good ones in his day.

Thanks for posting mr k.a. man lol, missing the ta already i bet.

Yes missing it. At the moment it makes a nice change. Although hearing the other V8's start up on the boat yesterday I wish I had mine.

Gives me something to do lol. Done lots of chatting and got a photo of pretty much anything and everything there. Then people that couldn't make it can browse the photos as if they were there.
Off to the Southsea cruise tonight for more photos.

Nice pics Dan ;)

Some good pic's Dan,,,shot off early as i was being a rock star in the afternoon with the band

I did see your car there. I started at the other end with photos, unfortunately missed your car. Hope you are enjoying the rock star life. Hows the car running now?

I did see your car there. I started at the other end with photos, unfortunately missed your car. Hope you are enjoying the rock star life. Hows the car running now?

You did get one,image 276,,,,Yeah i been a rock start for years,such great fun...Car is running ok although not had a great deal of use due to breakdowns and life in general,gonna miss the last two shows sadly as i will be commuting to Munich from October till Feb/March 2017

Back