Chat

It was a fiddly thing to get going, no one really used it. I thought it would be a good idea to have. I could try to reinstall it. I think its a great way to have a live chat to people about events etc.. Its a little more alive than the forum.

I've just installed another version of the Chat, as the previous one is no longer supported.
This new chat is on every page at the top. I'll look into configuration later.

There was about 6 of us online on Saturday night and it would have been good to have a chat thats all. However i like the look of the new one so will give it a go when someone else is online.

There was about 6 of us online on Saturday night and it would have been good to have a chat thats all. However i like the look of the new one so will give it a go when someone else is online.

I agree chat can be very useful. This one is simpler than the last one, and you don't have to click on a button to go to a different screen to use it.

I'm online, why arn't you here? lol.

Seems to be working well, i see a few posts went on yesterday. I think this version of chat is far more useful than the last, do you agree?

Yep sure do. Much better than having to keep going to a different screen all the time. Much better version.

YAY. :thumbup1:

sweet :clap:

Dan any chance of making the refresh time any faster?

I'm on it.......

Back