Car on a photoshoot

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
A couple of weeks ago i was contacted by a chap called mike who is very much into his photography, he does some great lighting effects, taking like 30 photos in the same position with various lighting. He wanted a work type background. so send him a google map of where I work. This was perfect for what he was after.

This evening was the night of the photo shoot, he does the photos when the sun goes down. Has a long exposure of like 20 seconds. Really looking forward to seeing the finished article, he mentioned the photos shoot takes about 2 hours, and then he spends 7 hours in Photoshop.

Examples of his photos:- Light Painting Gallery | New Forest Photo.co.uk they are quite different to the average photos due to the lighting.

He is after more cars to do. He is currently building up his portfolio, it was totally free :). So is there anyone else that may be interested in having their car done like this?. It almost seems too good to be true having a special photo like this done of your car totally free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said to Mike that if the Camaro was running I would have taken her too :D it was brilliant watching him....learnt a few things ;)

I'd love to have the Vette done, but not knowing the local area i will have to rely one someone knowing a place with the right backgrond.

This guy is from the New Forest. you can give him an idea of an area, as he will use google earth to find building with the right back ground. He said we could have the car on our front lawn, but I cant get the car in the garden due to a wall all around.

Back