Car Insurance

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Ok so its that time of year again where Lenny & Bazza's insurances are due for renewal. I have just had a quote through for Lenny for ?480 for 12 months. Who do you insure your car with? I think i will try and get it for cheaper than that. I am waiting on a quote from MCE who Mum has Colin insured with and i am currently with Sureterm (just a bunch of jokers if you ask me!!!)

tell me about it . sureterm told me even though cruella is gone i can't cancel the policy

I'm with MCE at the moment, but it's worth trying adrian flux, they can be ok.

im with Sureterm ?420 full comp bin with then for 4+ years

I'm with Adrian Flux, ?380 per year, unlimited milage.

I see loads of insurance ads on telly. Showing american cars, but they dont insure american cars. I've seen a Ford Torino, Corvette and a Cadiliac, although they show american cars in ther ads they do not insure american cars, surley that gotta be illegal.

hi guys , mary has her renewal for her 99 focus 1.6 ? 566.28 tpft . that is a joke....... full no claims and 20 years driving seems to mean nothing, she now wants either a trans-am or a mustang .

hi guys , mary has her renewal for her 99 focus 1.6 ? 566.28 tpft . that is a joke....... full no claims and 20 years driving seems to mean nothing, she now wants either a trans-am or a mustang .

Insurance will probably go down having an american car.
I once asked why my insurance was cheaper, they said as its left hand drive its less likely to be stolen to be used for joy riding, also got an added discount for beng manual for simular reasons as it difficult for someone to hop in and drive it for fun.

I'd still check out " www.confused.com " anyway - even though were talking about American cars here - just in case there's a bargain - I know my Crossfire isn't american - but confused.com got my present cover with Swift Cover for < 290 quid !
Cheers, Kitch

hi guys well sues mustang is ?220 FC unlimited m and i just insured black magic ?199.FC 8000 ltd mil thats is with mce great company, adrian flux wanted ?360 for BM, pontiac is ?130, and my new van is ?220 mmmmmm? never wrote it all out before looks lots lol

Back