Car fads

Lol, certainly some good ones in there.

'stance' ones should be banned from the roads. Awful stopping distance should be an MOT failure.

This article could be viewed as an attack on personal taste in places lol. I'd be interested in knowing what the author drives. I bet he's scared to even drive along with his arm out of the window from the fear of being branded as uncool haha.
But some of the examples are truly comical and must surely be illegal lol

got to give them A+ for some of the engineering

This article could be viewed as an attack on personal taste in places lol.

But some of the examples are truly comical and must surely be illegal lol

if your taste extends to stance you deserve to be attacked, probably with castration pliers and lobotomy tools!!!! :LOL:

If stance isn’t illegal, it should be!

if your taste extends to stance you deserve to be attacked, probably with castration pliers and lobotomy tools!!!! :LOL:

If stance isn’t illegal, it should be!
Thanks a lot...that's very kind of you :oops:. Glad were all petrol heads together!! lol

Definitely not, I think stance is one of the more ridiculous car fads and agree should be deemed illegal. But as Darren says, you have to admire the engineering behind some of them.

I think blacked out lights can look quite mean on the right car with the right paint job.
And if you've ever seen one in the flesh, aside from the reflection issues, a well wrapped chrome car looks staggering...
IMG_20191125_210518.jpg

provided Dave doesn't try chopping my love spuds off lol :confused:
Perhaps hang them up like fury dice. Are fury dice a good car mod?

My spongebob dice in the Kia.
IMG_20191126_123017.jpg

Lol. Still got the red dice that came with the el camino and the dice v brought me as she brought as funny seeing them.

Well, furry dice weren't included in Dave's list of customising horrors were they haha :LOL:(y)

42fezcph08821.jpg

Back