Canamania Show 2012

sarah

Club Photographer
This year’s Canamania Car Show hosted by The Can-Am Car Club has been relocated and improved. It is being held on Julian’s Road, Wimborne BH21 on Sunday 26th August. Gates are open between 0900 and 1600.

Admission is ?5 per vehicle, ?3 per Motorcycle and ?2 for pedestrians. We do have the option to pre-book (preferred). This will mean that admission will be reduced to ?4 per vehicle and our passes will be sent out to us to be filled in before arrival. When pre-booking, payment must be taken no later than two weeks before the show.

For all the dog lovers in the club all dogs are welcome to the show which is great!

If any of you guys and girls attended Can-Am’s Lazy Sunday show a few weeks back you’ll see that there will be a similar mix of clubs and Motorcycles attending, Trade Stands and other attractions there throughout the day. There are also plenty of places to tantalise your taste buds with Yankee Pancakes, Burger Bars, Ice-Creams and also Drinks Bars too. Also there will be the Cake Stall along with another great Raffle!

I think it would be great to get the word out and start drumming up some numbers for this great day out! The sooner I can relay numbers to Denise at Can-Am the better. This way we can pre-book to save time on the gate when we get there but also to get a nice pitch for us all!

Seeing as Rownhams Services on the M27 is the regular place to meet before we cruise up we’ll stick with that and have a meeting time of 0800 to leave at 0815.

If anyone has anymore questions fire away and I can pass them onto Denise!

Last edited:
Count me in for that. I will get my pipes all shiny and ready.

Denise has said that if there is anymore info to be updated she'll let me know so I can let us know :)

Right guys, this show is two weeks this coming Sunday. Is anyone wanting to attend this?? I will be sending numbers on to Denise so we can get set up. ideally I'll need some idea this week if we are to pre-book as a club before this Sunday!

What's the show date for this if it dosn't clash with anything i would be up for this ? Thanks

It's on Sunday the 26th of August. I think there are a few things it clashes with but not sure what? :)

I don't think we will be going to this one this time as its quite a hectic weekend as it is. Have a great time :)

Same weekend as Street Rod Nationals Calender for 26th Aug, thats the 3 day camping weekend in Ipswitch.

I'll be at Canammania, whilst looking forward to camping at Santapod on the 6th Sept. Probably camping the week before Canamania at the Wheelers show, as its near to Matchams, so we will nip out both evenings to watch the banger racing. Smaaaash!!.

Its all getting crazy again with all the shows happening at once!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder that this show is a week tomorrow!! Be great to have a good turn out of Renegades again :)

Sorry not going to be ableto make this going to ipswitch on the sundayand busterlang show on the monday , busy busy.

Enjoy.

Back