CanAm Lazy Sunday 2nd June 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
St. Edwards School, Poole, Dorset.

0900-1600.

Should be a cracking day out like last year....

Leaflet found here:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/events-shows/191-can-am-lazy-sunday-2013.html

:)

Photos from Can-Am Lazy Sunday 2008
Photos from Can-Am Lazy Sunday 2009
Photos from Can-Am Lazy Sunday 2012
lazy-sunday-2013.jpg

Video of some images from Lazy Sunday 2013
[video=youtube;CavXsqTWevY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CavXsqTWevY[/video]

Last edited:
i like how it says Lazy Sunday -but we have to drive there lol-

But you can chill out for the rest of the day and admire all the motors around you ;)

If I have enough petrol, I hope to be at this one.

This is a week Sunday guys!

Entrance is ?5 per car, ?3 per motorcycle and ?2 pedestrian.

I missed this last year (booked it off but boss forgot!!!) so I will not be missing it this time around.

Anybody else up for it??

Yep, I will come :)

Might be able to make this one ???

If i didn't know you lot and better i would thing you were jokeing,,,:biggrin1:

So, those Saloons, are they two or four door?

Will probably have to miss this one as a hectic Bowling schedule on this Sunday. Usually a good show though.

Is there a cruise to this?meeting point?time? or head straight there? it's next sunday so not long now.

Is there a cruise to this?meeting point?time? or head straight there? it's next sunday so not long now.
The show starts at 9am. Myself and Sarah have been asked to take photos and videos of cars arriving as I done such a good job last year :pop2:, we are aiming to be there for 9am, So we will aim to be at Rownhams M27 services at 8am to leave there at 8.15am.

If anyone wants to go at a later time, then feel free to suggest a second meeting time/point

Not sure if I am gunna get everything done in time for this one. ARGH! Trying trying trying trying...

YYYEEEAAAHHH...fine. I will see ya guys up at Rownhams @ 8AM - Car looks evil (the hood and the layer of dust everywhere), but hey :p

Back