Can Am Lazy Sunday - 3rd June 2012

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Can Am Lazy Sunday 030612.jpg

Anyone going?

I will definitely be there. :pop2:

I hope its better then the last one i went to. It was sooo boring. Hardly any cars and they had this dreadful music playing over and over again over the loud speakers. Mind you that was about 2-3 years ago. I think the field was too big for the amount of cars they had turn up but then it may not have been their fault as the weather was a tad crappy that day. I like going to shows etc down that way as you feel like you are on holiday for the day plus would be a nice cruise down there. We'll see.

Ok folks so this one is on Sunday and just wondering if anyone else is going or is it just me & Dan.

What time do we leave Rownhams?

Yep I will be there. It's the same weekend as a big event at the santapod so a few people may be going to that. I'm open to suggestions on time.
I don't know if I have been to this venue before. I went past st.lenords field yesterday and its been ploughed. This was a previous venue of the lazy sunday.

Gates open at 9am, perhaps meet rownhams to leave there at 8.30am?

HI all well yeh up for that its about an hour and ten mins to get there 55 miles to be exact, so rownhams leave at 8.30 will get ya there bout 9.30 ish unless we drive dan style:rofl: then its about ten mins :whoo: catch up soon:drum:

St Leonards is when they have their September show. This is the one at the school. I have just checked Google leaving from Rownhams and it says its only 40 minutes away. So can we leave a bit later?

By the way i have been speaking with Denise and she said that we need to book a space which i have done so already and if more than 5 cars then we only pay ?4 per car. So far there is us in Bazza, Dan, Mum & Dad in Jessica and Pete. Is Sarah & Paul going? if so thats more then 5 !!

Is Sarah & Paul going? if so thats more then 5 !!
Sarah cant come, she has to work, as someone stuffed up the rota.
Not sure about Paul though. There is a bit event at Santapod this weekend, so he may be going to that.
Its hard to get numbers isn't it. You'd think we would have more than 10 with our club being the size it is. I guess many people are busy, or saving fuel.

Talking of saving fuel my little fiesta is getting me around a bit, it will be time to fill it up again, its lasted 3 weeks. Usually fill up twice a week in the trans-am. lol.

We saw Denise and Keith (Can-Am'ers) on Sunday, they were saying CanamMania later on in the year (Aug 26th) will be a bigger event than the Lazy Sunday so if you can't may the Lazy Sunday then make sure you pencil in the Can-Am Mania.

Last edited:
We saw Denise and Keith (Can-Am'ers) on Sunday, they were saying CanamMania later on in the year (Aug 26th) will be a bigger event than the Lazy Sunday so if you can't may the Lazy Sunday then make sure you pencil in the Can-Am Mania.

Yes, CanAmania is the big one of their shows!! I think we should start making sure everyone knows about it and start getting numbers together so then it's all organised early and everyone knows exactly what's occuring :)

I agree. I think there is 8 cars so far for this one but you are right Dan it would have been nice for more to go considering they came to ours. Then i guess it was probably not a good idea to do it a bank holiday weekend/Jubilee as people may be going away or watching the queen!! I know where i will be lol!! Sarah thats such a bummer about having to work. That place is a joke. The sooner you are out of there the better my lovely x

Ok folks so we are leaving Rownhams at 8:30am as i have spoken with Denise and it starts at 9am so get to bed esarly on Sat night!!

Weather looking grim, fingers crossed it stays dry, if its not I'm still going.

Back