Can-Am Car Fest 2017 11th June 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Not long now till the show. Its on this weekend.
Fab family day out, all makes, models, ages of cars welcome. Admission £5 a car, pedestrians £2. no dogs. Trade stalls lots to see and do. Burley Park, Burley, Hampshire.
Renegades meeting:- Rownhams Services M27 to convoy from Rownhams at 8.30am.
Page not found | Faceboo

I don't know how many Renegades are going. Club night is tonight, I put the time there, that we met for a previous Can-am event.
can-am-car-fest-2017.jpg

May be wise to go directly there unless you go to rownhams as its a different venue so won't be passing your usual meeting place.
I think Malc is going, a few people at club night said they were going, but I didn't take notice of numbers.

Went down to Dorset last weekend and noticed that the car show is advertised/directed from the A31 'Picket Post/Burely' turn off. If you pass the Shell station - Youv'e missed it! I should be there but will make my own way there rather than meet at Rownams.

Well that was a good day. Nice new location :)

pics to follow later :)

Shame about the guy with the Chevy who decided to have a bit of fun on the way out on a single track lane who decided to crash into a lamppost and fence. Let's hope the landowner doesn't decide to not have the show back because of the damage and also hope the guy is ok though as he had to go to hospital apparently!

wow some really nice top quality cars there, But some strange car CVW keeps popping up on pictures you court a computer virus or something claire????

Ha ha I know. I think it might be the shine that has done it :) :)

I see the Trojan made an appearance again. Loads of great cars there, thanks for sharing the photos. I can view every car from the comfort of my work place.

No picture of the chevy and post?

Did you get chatting to the Hellcat owner? I wonder if we will ever see a Demon in this country...

I see there is a lot of RHD mustangs about.

Last edited:
Yes, the Tojan was there, it's certainly unique.
No pictures and I have no idea which won, the 55-57 Chevy or the lamppost!!
Yes, chatted with the Hellcat owner, Dawn. Didn't speak to the owners of the other two though.

This is said Chevy

35113459051_54d8c3a3fd_o.jpg

Wow, nice find. Looks like a very nice place for a show too.

Eddie likes the zoom button.

Back