Camping part 2

Crazy Pete

Core Member
OK folks if you missed the first one then nows your chance to come to this one, (the date will not be changed) its on aug bank holiday weekend 26th to the 29th its david lucks birthday on sat so he has asked us to join him in the eve for his party ie disco BBq and fun for all, :drool:

so this time as its 4 days we will split the fun over 2 days with a cruise to go as well, friday set up chill and music in eve, sat, games day!! with party in eve for david, sunday driving skills games and a cruise with a twist??? monday, will be recovery day chill and a Matt hosey quiz, so if your up for it then come along and enjoy the fun, oh and its FREE CAMPING!!!, if you dont want to camp there are B&B near by or hotels, there are facilities layed on for showers, w/c on site so the sun will shine the beer will flow bbq will burn and hangovers for sure, see ya all there,

The lucks farm is first ave off sidlesham lane almodington near the witterings

any questions, tx or call me on 07798930154 or speak to tracey

crazy pete :walkman:

will see if i can pop along like last time if thats ok ?
but not in mustang but subaru and bring my hound.

ok we have got bouncy castles!!!! one for adults and one for children, also a bungie rope run, so more fun and lots more to do, camp will be open from 10 am on friday you dont have to be a renegade member to come but will prob be by the time you go home, you dont have to have an american car, just come along for the weekend fun, children and dogs welcome, bring your food and drink for weekend but sat eve is food sorted for you, team games , driving skills, quiz , dogtrials, fun filled weekend, or if ya wanna just chill thats ok to.

Ok so this weekend is camping time. Gonna be lots of fun and as Pete said you don't have to camp over. Just come for the day.
Please note that if you are camping all weekend you will need to bring your own supplys i.e. food & beer!!! However food will be supplied on the Saturday night ONLY. You may also need to bring along a cooker if you are going to be cooking. I believe there will be access to a bbq.
So lets hope the sun shines for a 3rd weekend in a row otherwise its gonna be miserable!!!

I've just had a look at a forecast and Saturday is supposed to be miserable, but Sunday and Monday are supposed to be bright, warm and sunny and low wind (Force 2-3 winds)

Which is great news for me as it means umbrellas for the first day of fitting the Volvo's gearbox, but hopefully I'll be able to take Maddie out for a surprise on Monday as the tide is good too :D

dont worry about the weather we have under cover facilities, sat cruise wi treasure hunt sat nite party nite, sunday fun and games, you can bring ya caravan tent motorhome dug out wat ever ya want to sleep in, er wen ya sleep late nite BBQ friday nite if anyone coming friday, signs will be out friday morn on wittering road, come for day or one nite watever we have sleeping facilities if you got no tent and decide to stay, 105 first avenue almodington off sidlesham lane
see ya there or miss the fun

crazy pete

What a great weekend with a bit of everything! :clap: ..Good laughs, chilled out times with a few beers,
huge fun on the bouncy castles and bungee run, cruise to a lovely country pub, a cruise down to the sea
for a stroll by the beach, stargazing under an excellent night sky with a hoooj telescope!!, good food,
good company and apart from a couple of short showers, good weather too!

BIG thanks to the Lucks for their hospitality, to Pete (Black Magic) for organising everything
:thumbup: and everyone who came.

Brilliant!! Can't wait for the next one!!

Back