Bursledon Brickworks - Sparky's Vintage Fair

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
1370971322.jpgThe Brickworks have invited us to go along on the Saturday 2nd November. It was just for Vintage vehicles, but they have asked to some extra numbers, so any American vehicle is welcome.

Free admission with your American Vehicle, 9.30am till 3pm.

Who is up for it? Meet up the hill (micks burgers) to leave just after 9am.

Sorry I didn't put this up earlier, I heard it mentioned at the season closer show. Thanks to Matt for reminding me.

Last edited:
Great, so that's a couple then :) I think it's about time for the monthly newsletter, it's been 5weeks or more I'm sure. I could mention it in there.

Have spoken to Lisa Day and yes any vehicles are welcome,normal entrance as before is through the back gate and no admission to pay for us also free tea or coffee when you arrive. See you at the hill to leave just after 9.

ps. Mark do you want us to meet you same place titchfield hill ?

Sounds like a good plan.
Free tea and coffee... what about biscuits?
I wonder if they will open up the other entrance again...that created a bit of a jam when they did. Anyway it was a great day out, hope the weather stays dry.

Free sounds good, and not to far away either.

I'm working and Dan can't make it either. Hopefully it won't just be you Mark!

dad amd I are goin

Sadly I'm working, got about 10hours left of soldering to do. I need to money or I would give this job to someone else.

If anyone takes some photos at the brickworks, pop them on here, it will be good to see what was there. Hope all goes well weather wise for you lot tomorrow, I'm gonna miss going, havnt missed something for a while.

I'm really pleased about the turn out! Hopefully somebody got some photos :)

That's a great turn out. :) Sorry I couldn't make it, I crammed in 20 hours of soldering circuit boards over the weekend, although it would have been nice to be out in the fresh air.
Was there any line dancing happening? or face painting?

No, just a man singing old songs, but he was very good. then there was us and about 8 other cars and 4 steam engines, oh and a mobile organ.inside they had lots of vintage stalls.Mary bought a ham burger that was a PHONE.

Back