Burseldon Brickwords - Stars & Stripes 21st July 2013

just put some love cars in front of me and il be happy and maybe some sexy lady's modeling on my car oo yea i said it :redface:

I'm in. What are the 'official' show times?

Dan, I agree (meeting up) considering they want us in nice 'n early (although 10 isnt so bad).

Last edited:
Message from the organisers of the Brickworks

Entry is via the rear entrance in Coal Park Lane from 8 until 10.
We have Harleys, Country & Western Singer, Elvis Impersonator, Just Millie Acoustic Guitar, a table display of American Guns and Knives, stallholders
and much more. Sorry no line dancing this year as the builders are
working upstairs, so we are not able to use this area.

Attached an Exhibitors Pass for you to print off

Attachments

• OPEN DAY 2013 EXHIBITOR PASS.pdf
    155.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Can't open the 'Attached file' does this mean we have to pre-register or can we just turn up on the day?

Can't open the 'Attached file' does this mean we have to pre-register or can we just turn up on the day?
The attached form is just something to be printed out and filled in and to be left in your window. I will bring some copies with us. They don't need an accurate number of cars. I said there may be 5 or there may be 10 vehicles on the day and they are okay with that.

I should be good for this one, please confirm meet time and place.

Merting on the hill (micks burgers) at 8.30am, to leave at 8.45am, convoy though Fareham where a few others will join on.

Message from Pam at the Brickworks
Hi Dan,
Many thanks to you all for bringing your American Vehicles to Bursledon Brickworks Open Day yesterday. They looked great lined up.

Best Wishes,

Pam.

Back