Burseldon Brickwords - Stars & Stripes 21st July 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The brickwork's museum is having another show this year. Last year was a good turn out, even though it rained all day. The museum is a great place to walk round, seeing how they make bricks many years ago. They have some of the machines running for demonstrations, huge steam powered engines driving a shaft along the building. They even had a traction engine running in the car park. I never knew that place was there.
They also has some stall indoors selling candles, or stalls that done face painting, Malc knows more about that one.

This event will be on 21st July this year. If you haven't been its certainly worth going, if you have been its worth going again. There was a good turn out of american vehicles.

Merting on the hill at 8.30am, to leave at 8.45am, convoy though Fareham where a few others will join on.

Last edited:
sounds good ive never been there

Last years photos... TransAmDan's Album: Burseldon Brickworks 2012

Malc enjoyed the face painting, or was it the many women gathering... lol.
[video=youtube;_gNzj-HNUQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gNzj-HNUQE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

looks good day out for all xx

week before worthing might be up for this,

I'll go again........if Julie goes again we might do some more line dancing haha!!

Oh.....and don't let me lead the way there!! (Thought I'd get in there before Mark!)

Found that nice pub on the detour, we should plan to go back there again one day. :bolt:

pub detour lunch maybe

Sounds good, the woman who owns the pub round the corner seems to be very keen on yank cars, maybe we should contact her and say about popping in that Sunday afternoon maybe?

I'll go again........if Julie goes again we might do some more line dancing haha!!

Oh.....and don't let me lead the way there!! (Thought I'd get in there before Mark!)

Sarah always up for a laugh! We all made the best of a bad weather day, didn't we? Next time though, we will make sure a certain person gets up to line dance too!

julie

Sadly we won't be able to go as we will be in Turkey then but have a fab time all you that go :)

Last year we had to be parked up by 10 am. Do we want to meet up somewhere and convoy in?

day after my bday ^^ il think il go this year

well :car: ill bring me trowel and bucket incase theres a few loose ones :eyebrows: yep ill go

i dont eat cake dont thx any ways ^^

mmmmmm cake i'll take the cake shaun can have the candles

Back