Brooklands 3/9/23

You shouldn't have to pay the same as the public with out us providing the vechiles they wouldn't get as many public through the gates.
I know it's for charity but a thank you from them goes along way.
Ie. half price for car and driver or free but passenger pays half price.
You think of the events we get for half price or free or at least discount in some way ie food and drink..

Wow, the price is on the hefty side. the thing is I would park up, look around the cars, grab a coffee, and perhaps sit behind my car.
I could do the same thing down Port solent or many other shows for free.

Yikes! That is a lot! Not heard about the Alton show this year but they decided to charge instead of a charity donation last year and were shunned by us and possibly other showers (Cheaper to park in the public car park). Whereas Petersfield just gone was free to us and I spent in the region of £65 locally which helps the local economy.

Think on show organisers!

Wow, the price is on the hefty side. the thing is I would park up, look around the cars, grab a coffee, and perhaps sit behind my car.
I could do the same thing down Port solent or many other shows for free.
By the time you do close to £50 to drive in, then add fuel,,any food/drink you would want be it on site or from the local store before you enter that soon becomes a very expensive day

With out us suppling the vechiles they wouldn't have the show and they want us to pay the same as public. I don't support any show that we pay the same as public.
You need us as much as we need you. Encourage us to attend you will get more people to attend which in turn helps the charity or any charity. Remember we spend money when we are there like the public do.
All we ask is event organisers show their appreciation..

Back