Brickworks Museum - Wheels, Wheels, Wheels 18th August 2019

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The museum is putting on a show of cars and the Renegades have been invited to bring theirs along. This has been a great event in the past, its a nice local one, and great atmosphere.

Who is up for this one?

oh no, just realised its the same day as Waterlooville Summer Fete.

Bit far for me to travel down lol.

Nope to nice here ,:thumb:

i am going

Great, glad someone is going. just had an email from them, they are expecting some of us. Now i just need to round up 9 more. Many of us will be at the Waterlooville, Jubilee Park show on the same day.

Below is a pass to be filled out. I'm sure if you cant print it out they will give you one to fill out when you attend.
View attachment ExhibitorPass2019.pdf

Hmmm. I’m free that day.
Could attend either I suppose.
Anyone want to convince me which one I should attend and why?

You could look through past show pictures for both events A/T...

show you the size of the events doh do i have to teach mopar owners everything ,,,,:wave::becky::becky:

the brickwork's is a small event its on a concrete yard i go cos its just around the corner to me and i got a season ticket. they have a website which will say what they get up to all year

The Waterlooville fete on Jubilee park is just down the road for me. You may only get 20 cars turning up, they have an arena in the middle where various entertainments take place. A few stalls around the edge.

The Brickworks will have more cars attending, they may even get their traction engine running. Great to look around the museum on how they used to make bricks, and if its hot outside, it stays nice and cool in the tunnels. We have less of our club attending Brickworks, so it would be great to boost the numbers at the Brickworks.

Ok.
Then weather permitting we will attend the Brickworks. I can’t promise to attend if the weather is rubbish though....

3 that I know of, it was mentioned at club night. Always hard to know how many will attend as soo many depend on weather. 3 definates, may see almost 10. There are other clubs too. Brickworks say they are expecting 80 vehicles.

Its amazing these forecasters can't forecast the weather in this country :(

It said rain all day here in Swindon, but it hasn't rained since first thing this morning (just as I was cycling to work may I add!!)

Back