Breakfast run

alec

hi all just a reminder tomorrow 21st there is a breakfast run to our old club house the seagull in portchester meeting at micks burger bar at 9.30am then a convoy down for food :) hope to see you there :)

Last edited:
When?????????????

Last edited:
lol you been on the beer dan ? thought it was the seagull not the farmhouse lol see ya tomorrow :) am dropping some more stickers nearby so will be at micks

lol, I meant seagul. doh. I did call the seagul. See you at micks.

Great turn out and good convoy. Breakfast was yummie, great price too. They knew we were coming although a little flustered with the overload or orders, it was totally fine as the girls kept coming out asking if they have missed anything or anyone. so great service.
Good to go back there after soo many years. This is where the Renegades started soo long ago.

Just got home about 10mins ago , Bl##dy cold and windy at burger van but nice burger and coffee and as Dan say's good turn out for time of year and weather at the pub ..

Just got home about 10mins ago , Bl##dy cold and windy at burger van but nice burger and coffee and as Dan say's good turn out for time of year and weather at the pub ..
Wow you made it back quick. Did you have ans smokey's on your tail?

Sarah just doing the photos now, so should be online shortly. :)

nice pub could see why the club moved think if all of the club cars turned up could be very hard to park lol but great food :) see you all tuesday :)

looks like i missed a good day out,shame i was at work.maybe next time?

Back