Breakfast Run to The Departure Lounge Cafe April 6th 2014

sarah

Club Photographer
Afternoon Renegades!!

It was discussed at Club Night last night about having another breakfast run before the show season really kicks off. So we're looking at Sunday April 6th 2014 heading down to The Departure Lounge Cafe in Alton.

They can be found in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, surrounded by some pretty amazing veiws which can be seen from both their front decked area or rear courtyard. They have capacity for 115 (I think we're safe with that one :) ) and a resonably priced breakfasts. Kids are ?4.95, regular/large starting from ?6.95 and veggie option is ?7.05. And reading what you get they don't scimp on portions either!

Parking wise.....they have an ample car park with an extra area where we can park up and show off our vehicles! They also have an original plane fuselage next door! Now that's something you don't see everyday!

Where to find them:

The Departure Lounge Cafe,
Basingstoke Road,
Alton.
GU34 4BH.

Sunday opening times are 1000-1600.

So who would be up for this? If we had weather like last Sunday it will be a corker!!

The Departure Lounge Cafe

Last edited:
Great, thanks for posting :)

Maybe?? A plane at a cafe isn't that common so it could possibly be the same one :)

Crotch Coolers recently had a meet/show there and the photographs looked awesome so we have to take a trip down there.

Meet at Micks Burger Van on Portsdown hill with the aim to leave at 9am.

Sounds fun! Will see if I can escape, They have a pet shop there to so can buy the animals food to!

Sounds like a good valid excuse to escape :)

Don't forget the breakfast ruin tomorrow, dust of them cars ready to fire up early on a Sunday morning to wake the neighbors up. I will be going up the hill, but if Wickham square is nearer for you, then go there in stead, as we will drive though Wickham to meet up. Leaving the hill about 9.05am, so I guess we will be in Wickham about 9:20am.

A great morning and a good breakfast. Good to put some faces to names.
We'll definitely be up for another meet if you'll have us!

Photos up soon.

You too Sarah ;) ;)

Back