Breakfast Run - Sunday 25th March

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Another brekkie run coming up and this time we are heading to the Barley Mow in Hayling Island. Eta and meet place to be confirmed nearer the date.

We have chosen this Sunday as the 3rd Sunday is Mothers Day and it would have been way too busy with all the mum's being spoilt!!

BreakfastRunMarch2012Menu.jpg
Menu for our breakfast run to Hayling Island. :pop2: See ya all there.

Last edited:
cool looks good

Jennie is going to pop in and let them know you are all going so they don't get a fright when you all turn up. I will possibly be missing this one!!

any one know what time we are meetin ????

Was just gonna ask that?? Gonna try convoy with the 'other' day vans..

Pete mentioned the time on club night, but cant recall it. I remember meeting place up the hill and if that was out of the way for people, then some can wait in a lay-by between Havant and Hayling to tag on when the main convoy passes.

Meet up the hill by mick's at 9am to leave at 9.15 and pick up others from chi direction between havant and hayling at about 9.30

cool thanks guys

Ok its going to be a nice day Sunday and so i might try and come along as nothing happening this end - Yet!!!! so we will play it by ear on the day and see how i feel but as walking is becoming a problem as well as sitting now we will see. I just don't want to miss the nice weather out and about with all my friends :)

Back