Breakfast Run 18th Jan 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Last year we went to the Riviera Restaurant in Selsey great start to the year, good food. It seems like a great place to go again this year for the first breakfast run of the year.

So meet at Little Chef A27 services, meet at 9am, to set off at 9.15am.

Last edited:
I have only been there once, the day I sold my Astra VXR and you whizzed me down there :D

Not long now. The weekend is getting nearer. :)

Looking forward to it......shame we won't be going in a yank....next time???

I wouldn't mind doing Billing, did it clash with one of our shows? 3rd Sunday in April and 3rd sunday in October?

Spring Open Nationals
April 25th/26th/27th

Summer Open Nationals
June 13th/14th/15th

August Open Nationals
15th/16th/17th

Dam,, on call out duty this weekend enjoy , enjoy the eggs,bacon,sausage,black pudding,,fried slice, beans,toast,mushrooms,tomatoes and coffee

Dam,, on call out duty this weekend enjoy , enjoy the eggs,bacon,sausage,black pudding,,fried slice, beans,toast,mushrooms,tomatoes and coffee

I'll email you a photo so you can pretend it's yours hehehe ;)

Hopefully it will be a bit warmer tomorrow morning.

Great turn out today, we had 3 American cars and some vans too.
Counted over 30 people at the Riviera. So a great turn out indeed. Good to catch up with soo many people.

Looking forward to the next one on the 3rd Sunday of Feb which will be the Harvester at Whitely. We have had an evening meal there before and it was good food and good service, so fingers crossed they are as good at doing a Breakfast.

tracey and I had brekkie there a few months ago, it was lovely and the car park is very close hence the reason why we suggested it to Malc xx was lovely this morning, glad steve and i got there earlier to put tables together and warn them that we were going xxx

Back