Breakfast Run 15th Jan 2012

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
First breakfast run of the year was talked about at club night last night and the date being Sunday the 15th.
The plan is meet up the hill to leave around 9.30am, then a cruise down to Stokes Bay for a lovely breakfast.

As some members have to take the day off work on the Sunday we may aswell do something after the brreakfast run, possibly Bowling at Bedhampton. Of course many of us will be in just for the Breakfast run, but I wanted to mention the Bowling in case some of our members wanted to tag along.

Thanks for doing this post Dan. Malc rang me and updated me this morning as i was unable to make it to club last night. Felt icky!!

Anyways I have rung Jackie at the Bayside Cabin to advise her that we will be coming along so that they reserve the upstairs for us like they usually do. However i had to leave a message with all the details on the answer phone so hopefully she will listen to it. If i don't hear back from her then i will call again to make sure everything is ok.

Do we need to book for the bowling? Or can we just turn up? Depends on how many go i guess. I would love to go along however may give the actual bowling a miss unless you want to end up with me in labour haha!!!

I hope the car's fixed by then. C'mon Rock Auto, post me bits :lol:

We will only be in Lenny as Bazza is having some works done too.

we'll be there if gp can hold it's pas fluid . hey may even bring billy out

Sound's like a plan I need to get out as been stuck at home for 2 weeks due to op Bored now...I'll have to wash the van(Well take it to the car wash bods) as it looks like it's been on a rally LOL

we'll be there if gp can hold it's pas fluid . hey may even bring billy out
Who is Billy?

Will be a great brekkie morning. Hoping the weather stays dry. I'll be coming up from Gosport to meet you lot up the hill.

Weather looks dry for Sunday. Only 4 or 5 degrees, but dry thats the main thing. :whoo:

Wrap up though as its gonna be colder by the sea.

We could go for a paddle in the sea. I not been to the sea this year.

cracking turn out dispite it being cold was great morning

Rock Auto can suck my ***! Sent me an incorrect part and and not taking responsibility for it. I won't be using them again! :yell: :frusty: :fuk2: :gun_bandana:
I guess this is the part you needed to get the car going for the brekky run. :(

Back