Bordon Soapbox Derby 30th May 2011

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just had this email come though. May be an interesting one to do to. Bordon are putting on a car show along with the soapbox derby. Nothing else seems to be penciled in for that day yet, its a bank holiday Monday.

I see that you currently do the Alton car show. The Whitehill Bordon Town Partnership are organising a Soapbox Derby on 30th May 2011 (Bank Holiday Monday) and was wondering if some of your members would like to come up and show off their cars. We've secured Jubilee Park, Chalet Hill, Bordon for a fete and car show. The event is in aid of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance and Bordon Liphook Charity.

The website is below if you would like further details

Many thanks

John

Persto et Praesto

PCSO 13208 John TERRY
Whitehill Safer Neighbourhood Team

Whitehill Police Station, Petersfield Rd, Whitehill
Hampshire GU35 9BX

john.terry@hampshire.pnn.police.uk

For the Soapbox Derby go to this Website http://www.wbtp-soapboxderby.co.uk/

I need to get back to them with an idea of numbers so they can save space for us in the car park.

sounds good to me dan

Sounds a interesting event and is sooo local to me :yes: its a shame I'll be racing at Stratford upon Avon that weekend at Yanks Weekend and Might be having a rematch against my mates v6 Cadillac as well :unsure:

Yeah if i am not camping then will be at Shakey too that weekend

I missed the club night. do we know an idea of numbers for this event? i just had an email from them enquiring numbers....
how was your meeting last week? do you have an idea of numbers for the fete (30th May 2011) we've been contact by Eagle Riders (Harley group, who have exhibited with you before I believe) who will be joining you on the day.

cheers

John

I'll be there, so thats 1.
Possibly Matt too.

I will try and remember to mention it at the next meet. If not remind me to do so.

count me in

is anyone going to this ???? not sure i'll fit in now with the pt ???

I'll be going to this. I need to get back to them with an idea of numbers. I know many of us are away for the weekend. This is on the monday.

Our event is next Monday and Im assuming you guys are still coming ?

Were trying to organise a display vehicle parade down the course (maybe two runs at different times) be handy to know roughly how many of you are coming.

Could you let me know ASAP

Cheers

Nigel Welch

for and on behalf of

Whitehill & Bordon Town Partnership

Yeah we not doing shakey now either but don't think we will be doing this either. Need a bit of a rest this weekend!!

Yeah we not doing shakey now either but don't think we will be doing this either. Need a bit of a rest this weekend!!

What have you been up to all week? enjoying late night poker nights? :)

Eh excuse me Mr P i don't think i was the one playing poker until silly o'clock last weekend!!! 7am i am told H rolled in. I was at Mum and Dad's bed by 9pm!! ;)

Any idea on final numbers? I`ve checked on the site and we need to be there around 08:00 to set up (or park up!) Hopefully the weather will hold up!

Back