Blue Ridge Runners 08.09.2019

That Coronet was beautiful and it was great to see Mick Davies old TransAm again - very well known in Pontiac circles.

Nice, a lot of nice older cars there. If see you are using Flickr, is that working well?

I've been looking into uploading to the website, its going to be a fair bit of programming to get something to work. It is on my list.

Nice, a lot of nice older cars there. If see you are using Flickr, is that working well?

I've been looking into uploading to the website, its going to be a fair bit of programming to get something to work. It is on my list.

Yeah working with Flickr is ok. Only problem is I take all my pictures in RAW format which Flickr doesn’t like so I have to convert to jpg first before uploading to Flickr which can take a bit of time. Flickr pro is only £5.99 a month which isn’t so bad considering how many photos I put up (I think I have 12.5k photos on there at present :))

Sorting the photos is key. By event is the obvious way and then perhaps meta tagging photos so people can find cars by brand or model?

Great pics, love the black '68 Camaro (#93).

It's on a 'Q' plate and by the looks of it is probably a kit car. Reminds me of a Lancia or maybe Fiat type thingy.

some yellow dodge thing keeps gate crashing your photos ,

looks like a black saleen wonder if thats the one from hastings area???

thanks for posting

Sorting the photos is key. By event is the obvious way and then perhaps meta tagging photos so people can find cars by brand or model?
Photos can be tagged. You can tag a user, or add a tagged comment to a photo. Could take a long time adding comments to the 50k present, perhaps we could do this on a select few new ones.

I'm happy to set up a Renegades Flickr page, I use it all the time. Migrating pictures is the tricky bit. I would suggest starting from scratch to be honest.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer to keep it all on here in aid to try to make its more active. We can tag people in images etc.. and add 100's of photos to galleries. I posted a link to the photo album for the wheeler s show on FB and we got a good inrush of people viewing. I'm hoping at least a small percentage of them will start posting at some point.

Back